Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tat's Solutions Blog Launch

Well, this is not the first time I am writing blog, but with my blog named in such a geeeeeeeeek way, this is really the first time, so, from the name of this blog, it will mainly consist of technical articles.

It's been a while I was thinking setting up a blog to share my knowledge or skills to people, also allow me to practice my English a little bit, I am actually quite weak in English thou, especially comes to explanation and documentations, I spent 2 minutes to develop something out, but takes me almost half a day to draft out a documentation to explain what I was doing in the past 2 minutes, so, writing a blog may be a good way for me to learn how to explain.

So, whoever reading my blog, PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, and hopefully, can get someone to subscribe me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment